Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Paradise is different for Everyone


You know I believe paradise is different for everyone, Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder, that is for sure, just look around. It's those differences that make the world what it is along with all of the people in it. To me being outdoors in the mountains surrounded by natural beauty, there is nothin better. Getting to watch the clouds moving in from the west and splitting and going around giving me blue skies, listening to the river and creeks babbling, listening to the powerplant hum in the background, seeing the critters scurrying around gathering up their winter food stock. Watching Kaia and Nashaba playing in the yard and knowing they are just waiting for me to come out and head anywhere the are ready to go and see what is happening in our world, and yes we make it what it is daily. With our thoughts and intentions we design the world we live in, how we choose to look at things makes it so. Looking for joy and beauty in everything brings peace and contentment, learning not to jdge things but realizing that what happens, happens as it is supposed to according to the creator of everything. When I was in Texas thinking and talking about moving I had ideas about what I would like to find but at the time just didn't think it was possible, having watched "Last of the Dpogmen" seeing the beautiful scenery and wanting to find that type of simple life would have been happy setting up camp somewhere in the mountains, always kepot my eyes opened for an opportunity but never imagined how good it would get. It is everything I wanted and so much more, not only is it a house or cabin but it is a whole town, not as thriving as it was back in the earlyt 20's when it was a copper mine and 400 people lived and worked here, but I like it like it is now with friends occssionally coming to visit and then all the hikers that like to use many of the various trails that are around here. You've aleady met Kaia and Nashaba but there is also Gizmo, he's the resident instigator and mouser but he'd rather play than kill. I can not see living anywhere else, for any reason, and even though it's not so convenient, I love it. having the Glacier National Wilderness as my backyard is fantastic. Most pople work many hours so that they can come here once in a while but leaving their common sense at home, and I get to live here all the time, what a blessing. Surrounded by this beauty there is no question that something made all of this for us to enjoy and that is what I plan to do not miss anything take the time to smell the flowers, enjoy the sights and sounds of Nature at it's fnest. The nights are getting cooler and crisper, the stars are brighter, and the full moon is lighting up the night sky, now who could ask for more. Life is Great, now to have someone to share it with would make it doubly good and willl happen when it's time. This is paradise to me.

No comments: