Friday, February 03, 2006

Help is on the Way

Namaste' and thanks to those who have responded and will be here tomorrow morning, Dave saw my blog and that we needed help and offered to come out tomorrow. What a blessing, it shows that we are not alone no matter where we live. For me it's another lesson in what to do and not do but each one makes me a wiser person. I didn't really know how many people were checking out this blog and am greatful to each of them . Didn't realize so many people like the beauty I see everytime I go outside. Thanks again Dave for stepping up to help. the coffee will be hot when you get here. PARADISE just gets better everyday. So if anyone else was heading this way it's not necessary, but thanks . Today we had enough sun to help pack the deep snow and can at least get between buildings now without snking to your waist. We are always being taken care of if we will just tune in to the Spirit and not fight it, He only wants the best for us. Life is Good!

No comments: