Saturday, November 19, 2005

I like It more every minute

I'm so happy with the choice that I made concerning the Ranger and putting tracks on it. It doesn't get stuck, you don't have to dig it out and it has plenty of power even in all the wooptie's on the way in. Making 2 trips in and out in the past 24 hrs I am sold on it. After my experiences last year with having to dig out the snowmobiles and having to get other people to come break trail just toi get to the dam, this is definitly the machine to solve all the problems it is the solution. There have been many people that were skeptical and even though it's been less than 24 hrs I believe it will be the machine of choice for Trinity. I plan to put it through it's paces especially since the tracks were fabricated to fit the Ranger we have broken new ground and only time will tell but I plan to see just what it can or can not do, my money is on can. More later Namaste friends

No comments: