Friday, November 25, 2005

Day after Thanksgiving Day

Namaste Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving day but I think it is rather funny that we have one day to celebrate being thankful, I am thankful everyday for living where I do. Today it is snowing and nice to see it coming down. Living in Paradise how could I do anything but be thankful, the beauty makes up for it not being so convenient. the Ranger is definitely a nice addition to Trinity as is the help that arrived last Friday when I got back, it will be nice not having to think about here when I have to leave. We spent most of the day up at the dam and touring around Trinity now it will just take getting the snowmobiles ready to play then we wil be set and ready for more snow. We do have so much to be greatful for, we can make our lives what we want it to be as long as we keep our thought and intentions positive and helpful, the Universe has so much to ofer us daily but it can only give good things so it really is up to us to agree with it and not try to fight it, let what happens happen and enjoy it , you can be much happier then. Life is great, hope yours is too.

No comments: