Saturday, November 19, 2005

IT's Here and Boy is it Great

Oh so you thought I was talking about the Ranger (must come up with a different name) and after an interesting start to the morning and not getting to Issaquah until almost noon and all that with goes with going to the city, well I'm not. I'm talking about finally getting some help here, after about a 14 month delay and sidetrack trips my friend finally got here, and she actually got to ride in the new ride second I was first when loading it up. Well this is really a blessing it will make things so much better, having a back up here not having to rush back all the time and being ale to go when I need to, not quite sure how to handle it yet but it is definitely good, sorta like life , it continues to get better each moment, Paradise just gets better and better every day. The Ranger is the only way to travel back and forth from Trinity to the garage at Fish Lake it goes right over the snow. I have to admit it got many strange looks on the trailer but even more looks up close, while coming through Monroe we got behind a truck pulling a trailer with a snowcat on it looked just like the Ranger just bigger and much wider tracks, I'll be giving my spin on the tracks and how well they do or don't work, so far I'm sold if you can't go anymore which doesn't happen just back up and start again, it's so sweet compared to having to dig out many many times last year. I'll be back with more later once the sun comes up and I can see what I'm doing we'll put it through it's paces but still have to go easy got to break it in right. I've already got half of the miles so it'll be ready to have the oil changed tomorrow. Namaste and blessings to to all.

No comments: