Sunday, November 13, 2005

Help is on the Way

Well wouldn't you know it I finally have help coming and are in Seattle but I can't get them in right now because of the snow, definitely need the Ranger, right now it would be one person or thing at a time and about a 4 hour roundtrip just to get to the garage. It's all good and everything happens when it is supposed to happen and for every trial there is a new challenge to overcome. this isn't the first time she has been here though and so many times there are consequences for our choices, it might sound good at the time but then it never works out quite the way we thought it would. In fact this same friend was on her way here last Sept but got sidetracked in Montana helping out a friend and didn't make it then, now she has many more miles under her belt and now she's a couple of hours away but still not any closer to being home. It's going to be nice to have someone else here to help out, especially with the things that I'm not too good at. It will be nice to leave and know that everything will be ok while I'm gone so that if I need to stay longer than 24 hours I can do that, and not worry about whether the plant will stay up or not. Temea and I have been friends for a long time now and no matter what is happening in our lives we seem to stay in touch. In Austin we used to do everything together I introduced her to having fun n life and enjoying each moment, took her to concerts and we even worked at Willie's 4th of July Picnic in 2003 together. She even came out here with me when I left TX to start over here in WA and went back but came back here in Dec of 2003, we were roomates for about 3 months but one of the roomates left one day and they left a couple of weeks later because of the expense. That was just about 5 months before I moved to Trinity and found Paradise. I enjoy the peace and solitude but then it is nice to have someone to talk to now and then. This will be nice in that there will be someone here to help do things that are still difficult for me after my surgeries this summer but also if I need to stay overnight in the city then I can do that with more confidence, Life is Great, more about getting help once it actually arrives, until she is in the gate it hasn't happened. Hope you find you paradise whereever it may be.

No comments: