Friday, September 16, 2005

Magic Happens Here

Magic happens here there is no doubt, that is what I tell my friends before they ever get here, but most never really understand it until they arrive. Whatever it is that is needed will happen if we just allow it to happen and not try to force the issue. Most people work hard to buy big toys but become a slave to whatever it is just so they can take it out a few times a year, me I like the simple life and being here all the time, don't have the high overhead and I get to be where most people want to be year round, having fun and enjoying life. The sad thing is that with all the vast areas around here there are not many big game animals, we have lots of mule deer and a few bears, but no Elk, mountain goats, big horn sheep, or any of the other animals that should be here. I'm hoping to change that and will keep you posted as to any changes but as always any sugestions would be appreciated.
As the title says Magic happens here and never has anyone come here having a bad day and leave with all worries gone. What ever is need seems to happen here as long as you come eith an open heart and no preconceived idea of what you need, son't worry about the time and most days not realy sure what day of the week it is, but I always get to where I'm supposed to be. the official radio station for Trinity is KOHO Radio out of Leavenworth, it has the best music mix you will find anywhere and doesn't keep playing the same few songs over and over, and after talking with several people from the station including Gary the manager I'm convinced that it will just get better, Keep the Valley Rockin'. It's peaceful here like no place I've seen before but I like it best when the snow arrives, then the hikers stay gone for a few months and only snowmobilers can get this far out, looking forward to trying out the new toy an ATV with Tracks should be a kick and not get stuck like can happen on the snowmobiles so I'm ready for the new snow to come. Keep checking back for new updates as I think about it or have something to say but if you are looking to find a peacful place to have megic happen in your life , this is it. Welcome to Paradise, in the middle of Washington.

No comments: