Thursday, January 01, 2009

It's a New Year start it out Right


Today is the first day of 2009, a new begining if we choose or we can continue to hang on to last year and all that has happened, in the past. Myself I like the fact that everyday is a new day and what happeded yesterday is in the past, so I leave it there and each day is all we really have, to make the most of it. One of the things I love about living here is the pace, I've learned to slow down which for me makes life much more enjoyable and full. I get to take in the wonderful beauty that surrounds us here and it is so peaceful. The snow continues to fall turning everything white making it beautiful fun to get out in at the same time it can be very dangerous for those that get in a hurry ant not heed the warnings. Just like in life we can get n such a hurry that we don't listen to the warning and end up paying a price I know I have. I have enjoyed not having to go anywhere and taking care of the things here to be able to get around and all have kept me busy for sure but I have learned to not rush through it but instead to take my time and it's worked much better for me. My hope is that each one of you find that place you can go and take time to enjoy every moment you have making the best of any situation, you deserve it and you control it. If you love the snow as much as I do get out and enjoy it, being safe, sharing love and peace in all you do, it will make you happier & healthier for sure.
We found our Paradise, hope you find yours too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gregg,

It was fun to read your recent log updates. Lots of good dog pictures too. How about adding a few cat pictures too?

Max