Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Big Iciciles


These are the iciciles hanging off my roof from these extreme cold temps once I got my power back on. The next photo is of our hot tub and it being buried in this snow, it shows how much snow we have gotten so far. Last shot just shows how hard it's snowing today, Christmas eve and there aren't many sledders that have been out this way so far this year, been pretty quiet but imagine that will change if the weather warms just a bit. We're just happy to be here and at home.

We found our Paradise, hope you find yours too.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Gregg My name is Jeff and freinds With David Morris he gave me this web site and i have loved it I'm glad you are bloging agian I have missed it the pictures are exellent David said he will bring me up one day so we can meet said you are a good guy thanks again stay warm Jeff

Gregg said...

Jeff, Thanks David mentioned you had asked why I haven't been blogging so thanks for giving me the nudge. Sometimes I wonder if people are still reading it or not and these comments remind me that I do have a reason for doing this. Would love to have you up sometime, right now it would require a snowmobile which is my favorite time of year. Look forward to meeting you sometime. Peace