Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I See Snow on the Mountains


Well this morning I got up and as I looked out at Chiwawa Mountain & Massie Ridge I saw a light dusting of snow after they had been sitting in the clouds all day yesterday. It was a nice surprise I have to admit. We had to cancel the helicopter ride last week even though the weather here was perfect but where the helicopter was coming from was fogged in so we had to reschedule for a couple of weeks later and now it will all depend on the weather at that time. Here at Trinity I'm getting ready for winter making sure that everything is in working order, repairs made and watching the sky for changes. This year we might have a snow course for taking snow samples throughout the year which could be interesting. We'll just have to see what happens. It's cooling down and the humidity is high making me a little more uncomfortable at times but it is just part of life.
We found our Paradise, hope you find yours too.

No comments: