Wednesday, September 19, 2007

2 of 4 Tracks Arrived

Well after contacting Mattracks concerning the damage to my M3 tracks I was sent a warranty authorization for which I promptly filled out and sent back to the company. I haven't heard a thing until yesterday afternoon when I received an email telling me that 2 tracks had been dropped at my mailbox. This really confused me since I have 4 tracks that were damaged but only 2 were replaced. I immediately emailed Mattracks trying to find out if there was a mistake or if I was going to receive the other 2 tracks but so far haven't heard back. I'm grateful for them taking care of this but I would have liked a little more communication with the company so that I would have known what was going on without having to assume because we all know what that does. The snow is getting closer to being here as I saw snow this morning on a couple of the mountains behind my house, it was beautiful to see but then it was gone just as fast once the sun got higher. The jury is still out on this but I will let you know what happens . I really believe it must have been a miscommunication but we will see what I hear back from the company .We are getting close to the time of year when we are prepared for snow to be here and getting vehicles ready for the winter and getting them where they need to be once it gets here so we have a short time for this to be taken care of without causing a problem.
Now I have to get them changed out which might be another situation to deal with soon.
We found our Paradise, hope you find yours too.

No comments: