Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Having a hard time believing



Well the snow continues to fall another 12+" overnight and with 30+" before that since Sunday night thru Tues morning. When I got home Monday evening I found out Nashaba wasn't here and heard from the owners that he was acting a little weird over the weekend. They said when they left he had been barking alot which is something he never does. They also told me they saw his tracks about 2-3 miles south of Trinity and they dissappeared. He likes to travel on groomed trails but now I've heard he's out at a friends toward Fish Lake with all of the new snow he's not able to come home. I've also heard the the groomers have been told to kill Nashaba & Kaia if they are seen. I haven't been told this personally but am trying to find out what is going on with that. Many people come out here to see them and they are Elaine & My kids out here. Kaia never meets a stranger and Shaba just watches out for her and right now with all the new snow I can't get to them and they can't get home. I hope to find out this isn't true but if it is I want to know what kind of person want to kill someone's kids. Now do they look like something that needs to be killed if that has been the order given? They might need your help too.
We found our Paradise, hope you find yours too.

No comments: