Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Concern for the Kids




Tonight I received an email from the Peggy, Nashaba's mom that brought him to Trinity 1.5 yrs ago, so that he would be safe. After reading what I had been told she was very concerned and couldn't understand why anyone would want to hurt the Kid's. Neither one of them have a mean bone in their body, Kaia loves to meet people and loves snowmobilers and hikers, but as I have mentioned she is a con too. Nashaba on the other hand looks on from the trees in all of his majesty and always watching everything that is going on. I still haven't been able to confirm what I was told at this point but am trying to learn the truth. I appreciate those that have cared for and kept them safe and just hope that the weather breaks long enough and the groomers come out so that I can go back in towards Fish Lake and bring them home. Without Elaine and now the kids being gone too it just doesn't seem right here at Trinity. I'm glad Elaine is at her Son's house and safe , now I just want to know the same for Nashaba & Kaia until I can get them back home. We found our Paradise , hope you find yours too.

No comments: