Monday, December 26, 2005

A Big Thank You

Well Christmas is over and the New Year is closing in, time to reflect on the things that went great and continue to do those things, and time to change those that didn't work so well. It's ok to make mistakes just not to keep repeating the one's already made. I had a great time for Christmas with good friends and when coming home today and stopping to check my mail I was informed that my woofers had followed me out and had showed up at local radio personality John T's house on the beautiful Fish Lake, and he kept them for me until I stopped by there this afternoon. I don't want them to follow me but it s hard to explain the difference of following me 3 miles to the dam or 23 miles to the garage to them it's just going. Unfortunately Kaia is the instigator and Nashaba goes with her, they just want to be with me. Well I want to thank John T and his wife for looking out for my kids for me, it's nice to meet new neighbors but not the way I would like to do it. That is what makes Trinity and Leavenworth such a very special place to me, it really is the people and the attitude of them that makes it work so well. I've been to many places but never found any place like this, nestled into the mountains with creeks and rivers all around, and people that really care. My hope is that each of you find your paradise and have a wonderful 2006, realize that you only have TODAY make the most of it, and leave the past where it is, the past, learn what you can and leave the rest , make a journey out of it. The simple things love , peace,beauty, kindness, creativeness, gratitude, can change our outlook and our life it isn't chasing the money or the JOB, but learning how to really be happy and at peace. that is my desire for you this year. Namaste and Blessings

No comments: