Tuesday, December 27, 2005

KOHO Rocks

Namaste' Ya'll, It's snowing again in the mountains and that is sure nice to see after everything melting for the last 4 or 5 days now. I just wanted to send a shout out to KOHO Radio in Leavenworth my home, they play a great selection of music covering a gambit of musical taste. Thanks to Bob for getting the sign for me to hang on the gate at Trinity, and for Michael Dickes for finding it when I went to pick it up. As promised here it is on the Blog for everyone to see that Trinity listens 100% to KOHO the FISH. Thanks again to John T for watching my kids after they followed me out the other day when I went to celebrate Christmas with friends. Would like to hear more reggae and Robert Earl Keen, being from TX I still like many of the home boys. In the TX hill country Fredricksburg/Johnson City there is KFAN TX Rebel Radio and KOHO is the closest station I have found to them mostly because they listen to the listeners not other playlist being used by every other radio station. If you want to hear good music tune in you won't be sorry. Keep the music coming it makes the snow look better. Namaste'

No comments: