Wednesday, January 18, 2006

What a Beautiful Day

Namaste' What a great day in Paradise. It is absolutely gorgeous the sun is shining bright, all the mountains are in view with the snow glistening it's 24 outside crisp and clear not a cloud in sight. The furkids have been playing in the snow and enjoying life as usual. They just came in to say hello, even Gizmo likes to go out and play in the snow very unlike a cat. Sitting here and looking around it is hard to believe that anyone could not enjoy being here yet many are so caught up in the world of a job and working so that they can make it here for a few days a year, I'm just grateful that my job if you call it that is to be here and look at the beauty that surrounds me, it's easy to reflect on the paths we all take to get where we want to be. I have to admit that my journey was a long and not always easy one, but it was my journey and it is because of that journey that I have found the most important things in life we make happen, with our thought and actions. It is no good to know something if we never put action to it. Love, Peace and Gratitude to me are what is the most important. If we learn to love not just say the words but really love unconditionally we have something to give to all, if we spread peace by keeping our words and thoughts true to our calling then we won't have time for wars or fighting of any type which does nothing good for anyone. We all make our choices and have to take responsibility for such not blame anyone else because if something isn't right then I need to look inside and see where I might need to change. We draw all the people in or lives to us either by choice or by default so we shouldn't complain when they show up. Being grateful to me is so very important because life is a gift to be enjoyed but without gratitude we think we are owed something, we aren't that's the truth. Every good and perfect gift comes from the Creator of us all, we affect everyone whether or not we think we do either by our thoughts or actions. Even living where I live in the mountains I realize that what I do can have a positive or negative effect on the world, mainly by my thoughts especially when they turn to words. The words we speak are so powerful, some say "life or death is in the power of the tongue" I believe there is no statement that is more true. That is why I believe that so many have such a hard time because they haven't learned to control their tongue and their life is a result, sickness, despair, misery, could all be changed just by agreeing with the Creator that he only wants to give us good things and the fact is we just need to agree and not try to figure it out, we can then have health, peace and all of or desires. I pray for peace and love to fill the world so that we can all experience our paradise, just as I have found mine. Blessings

No comments: