Tuesday, January 17, 2006

It keeps on coming

I have to admit after last year I wondered about the snow amounts I had been told about but now I am seeing what they were telling me about and I think it is beautiful. We got another 18" last night giving us over 10' of snow and getting deeper. Now that it got cold now the snow is the fluffy stuff that won't make a snowball, so it is slick but doesn't pack very well. With the full moon and the clouds it was beautiful this morning before the sun came up, we'll just have to see what today brings and whether or not I make it to therapy today. Paradise is beautiful, hope you find yours. Namaste'

1 comment:

Gregg said...

No worries, just let me know when, shouldn't be a problem. Glad you enjoyed it there is so much history and beauty here its' only good when shared with others, hence the reason for the blog. Namaste' Gregg