Sunday, January 04, 2009

Meet Gizmo the Cat

This is Gizmo the Cat he's lived here at Trinity with me almost 4 years, the longest of any animals that have lived here with me. Since most of the photos I take are when we go walking and include the dogs I was asked why I never had photos of Gizmo so here they are. The top photo is when Gizmo met Sadie thePine Marten who came up on the porch one morning looking for something to eat. The next one is of Gizmo in his favorite place to sleep and look outside the window to see what is out there. The bottom photo is where he was thinking about attacking Bear or possibly looking for a place to lay down with them. Gizmo is not like most cats in that he isn't afraid of the snow and if we go outside he usually follows to see what the dogs are doing. Gizmo si also a pretty good hunter until it comes to mice and he would rather play with them and then let them go but not until the damage has been done & I find them a few days later. I'll try to do better to show all of the animals including Gizmo in future post.
We found our Paradise, hope you find your too.

No comments: