Monday, June 09, 2008

Leavenworth Video/ Tri-House Coffee





The last time I made it to Leavenworth I took my computer along as usual but when I went to the 76 store to plug in to the Wi-Fi it wasn't there, making it difficult to see what was happening at Trinity, especially during this time of year. Fortunately for me and many others Leavenworth Video/ TriHouse Coffee House stepped up and recently installed Wi-Fi along with many other great changes from what was here a year ago. The person behind it all is Charlie Voorhis who is celebrating with a 1 year anniversary party week starting the Sunday before July 1 and will end the following Sunday. If you haven't been in to see him check it out and bring your computer and enjoy quick connections, he's got a great selection of videos & DVD's new and pre-viewed. A very pleasant place to use your computer and have a great coffee while doing so, what a great place for Leavenworth to have available to us especially appreciate having it available to me when I am not at home.
We found our Paradise hope you find your's too. Namaste'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Greg,

My wife and i were camping on Willows Cr last night at snow line near Cache Mtn. Today we were up near Cache Mtn and looked down and saw your lovely place nestled in the valley.

I'm a big fan of Holden, Scottish Lakes, and other remote and scenic outposts. My wife's family were long time owners of a cabin in Stehekin. I had to investigate. I didn't go past your gate but i did find you on the net. I just read some of your blog and looked through several pics. Looks beautiful up there. We passed your ranger on the way in friday and wondered whose that was.

Now that i know a little of you, I'm into sustainable living and backcountry sking, my wife's a level two tracker and recently got a degree from Wilderness Awareness School. We both own small businesses in Seattle having to do with green living.

Keep up the blog, we'll be reading it now also. If you keep any kind of a an email list about events out there, please feel free to add me.

Thanks Greg,

Ben
206-300-0115

Helen Crystalheart said...

Hello Ben,

I live on the other side of the country but have relatives in the Seattle area. Would like to know more about your green business. Do you have a website?

It's always great to meet like minded people!

New Year's Blessings to all,

Helen Salzmann
Millville, DE 19967