Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas From Trinity




This is another Christmas time at Trinity and again it has definitely been different, it is nice not feeling like I have to get out, but am hoping everything will work out so that I can go out for New Year's eve, not that I know of anything happening but it is always nice to hear from and see my friends. It is very white around here today but we got no new snow last night so hopefully what we have will settle down a bit making it easier to get around here.
Everyday is a new day and Peace, Bear Love, Gizmo & I hope that everyone has a wonderfully blessed holiday time and realize that there is more to it than seeing how much we can spend but how much of ourself we can give to others. Enjoy every moment of everyday, it just makes life great.
We found our Paradise, hope you find your's too.

No comments: