Saturday, December 08, 2007

It's Groomed to Trinity




Well after lots of snow last weekend and not able to get very far because of the fluffy powdered snow just under 7' then rains for 2 days helped to settle it down to just above 4' pf pillowy snow. Ths has caused some anxiety on my part because my truck was still 13 miles from Fish Lake but after the groomers coming out Thur night and grooming I finally headed out yesterday morning, planning to get my truck out and Jim to Steven's Pass for work, he was a couple of days late since we couldn't get out. Well it was an ordeal to say the least but my truck isn't buried for tne next 6 months but is free again so we can go to more places than we could without it.
I apologize to all the sledders that come upon my ruts but it couldn't be helped and it won't happen again not by me anyway. There is snow on the mountains and the road is groomed so I will pepobably be seeing many sledders soon, which will take care of the quietness.
We found our Paradise, hope you find yours too.

No comments: