Monday, June 04, 2007

Introducing Peace 2Toes





I'd like to take this moment to introduce the newest member at Trinity, she's my new road dog, Peace 2Toes. I got her from Jessica a friend of mine this weekend, she has a great temperment and yes she will be big she's Chocolate Lab, Rott/Pitbull/St. Bernard. She got to play in snow yesterday and is willing to go wherever I am going. She'll be a great companion. This weekend she went to Blackbird Is, and the Bike & Brews Fest and this morning early we even went up to the dam because we lost water to the powerplant, not that there wasn't enough but the screens were plugged up with debris as the creek is up and very dirty because of the warm days we have had this past week. This evening we went back up to the dam and she wanted to walk not be carried even in he slide areas, it's a great way to get her to sleep through the night. More soon on the Bike & Brews Fest.
I found my Paradise, hope you find yours too.

No comments: