Saturday, January 06, 2007

Very Unpredictable

We have really been getting lots of new snow this month already . We started off with rain and since Wed we have received over 4' of new snow. I walked out today through waist deep new powder just to clear the dish.
These are some pictures of the same house from last week and today. I tried to take the the snowmobile around the trails we had been using to get around Trinity but I was only able to go about 10' before getting buried see the photo.
Now we're expecting more snow so it's going to make it very interesting. Would be nice to see a few people that love powder to come see what we have on the ground. Yesterday I had to cut 19 trees just to get out to go to the garage but with this new snow we got I'm not going very far right now.
The main thing on our minds is getting Elaine back home to Trinity, then it can snow all it wants but with us being apart and not able to go in & out like I normally do makes it harder. Even with all of this happening we both know that this truly our Paradise, hope you find yours too.


No comments: