Wednesday, January 24, 2007

This Week at Trinity

Well the Ranger finally returned to Trinity after totaling the transmission and getting it repaired just in time to get things ready at Trinity for this years Cascade Quest Sled Dog Race which is this weekend. The race will come through Trinity on Sat morning for the 12 dog teams and Sat evening for the 6 dog teams. I'll do my best to have things ready for them when they arrive here and it will be a busy time while they are here. It will be a couple of weeks before Elaine can make it back home and that will be so nice to get her back here but after this winter being like it has been it has been hard having her in E Wenatchee and me here so it will be wonderful for her to get back and I can't wait.
Now that it has started getting warmer the snow is starting to settle some making it easier to get around and now that the ranger is back I can lay down trails so that we can get to the setteling tank and bowling alley. Things are finally getting back like they should be and for that I'm grateful.
We found our Paradise, hope you find yours.

No comments: