Monday, December 18, 2006

Still Missing Kaia & Nashaba


Things just don't seem quite right with Kaia & Nashaba still not coming back but since it hasn't been groomed or no snowmobilers coming out this far to give them tracks to follow that are still out at the other end of the road. I haven't heard from anyone lately that they have been seen or spotted so not sure where they are, I just have to trust that they will be safe. Everything happens for a reason but it is in how we look at things that decides what we will experience. This winter has brought many new lessons to be learned but I believe the biggest lesson I have learned is that I can either choose to have Peace of mind (Love) or conflict (Fear). "If we change the way we look at the things we look at will change" and everyday that becomes more of a reality for me. Some people think we are crazy because of way they look at being out here, we see it as beautiful touched by the hand of God, perfect just as it is, yet others look at it as harsh and unforgiving something to be afraid of, yet we are all looking at the same place. In this time of being alone I know that I am not alone just not present with all of our pack, and realize how connected we really are. Elaine is getting a walking cast today so that she will be more mobile but will still be few weeks away from being able to come home and get around comfortably, the day I am looking forward to happening but must remember to live in today to get the most out of life.
We found our Paradise, hope you find your too.

No comments: