Monday, November 27, 2006

Lots of New Powder





The last 24 hours brought many changes to Trinity we now have 6' of powder, baby fine powder, great for skiing,snowboarding, and sledding with the right sled. We got 18" of new snow yesterday and last night but it stopped for about 3 hours while we went out to Bob's rig and got it dug out and found out the problem bent an anti-torque arm, got it being overnighted. No snow so far today and the temp is up to 25. We actually can see sunlight on Massey & Buck Mtn. Going to see where we can get to today after letting our bodies recover. We found our Paradise hope you find yours.

2 comments:

Snowflakefibers said...

Hi Gregg, Just checking your site for more pictures of Shaba & Kaia. I think about them every day since spending Thanksgiving with them at our place. We enjoyed their company so much. Shaba kept a safe distance from us the whole time, never getting closer than 20 feet. More like 75 most the time. Just as they were about to leave with Bob on Saturday I crouched down to say my final goodbye to Kaia. Quietly Shaba sauntered up to me & touched his nose to mine. I was moved to tears. I told him I looked forward to our paths crossing again some day.

I hope all is well with them. I bet they're glad to be home with you.

Regards,

Kathryn Dickinson

Gregg said...

Kathryn, I can't thank you and Bob enough for your help and caring for Shaba & Kaia over Thanksgiving. They are very special animals and Kaia loves to travel especially if I'm not home, they go look for me and Shaba goes with Kaia. I'll get more pictures of the kids for you on the blog. Please feel free to come visit there is no more beautiful place in the world at this time of year. Please send me your email address to trinity5.peace@yahoo.com