Monday, September 11, 2006

Our trip to Texas

Well we just returned from Texas on Saturday and had the most wonderful time even though my part of being there was like being in a whirlwind for the 4 days I was there. Elaine had gone to Tx 2 weeks before for Breece's birth a month early and she is doing great. There was alot of healing that has been started especially with my girls Serah and Jenn and my 2 grandkids Aiden and Avery. It has been a long time since seeing them mostly because I listened to lies and not talking to them to learn the truth just compounded the problems but God is good and he opened doors that had been shut and I'm so grateful. Elaine and I have 4 children and 4 grandchildren and 2 son in laws and 1 daughter in law our family together is growing quickly when just a few months ago it was just me by myself at Trinity and the kids.
Life is Good and we have found our Paradise hope you find yours.

No comments: