Monday, December 12, 2005

Well the Help wasn't much help

Well the help I had been waiting for arrived but didn't say long, and have continued on their journey to who knows where. I have to say it was a bit disappointing especially since telling her what I would and wouldn't tolerate here, Trinity is a place of beauty and peace and I will do what ever to preserve that even if it means doing it alone which I'm not worried about as there are enough friends that like to come help out. I have to say that I am constantly amazed how when you are honest with people and tell them all you can to let them know up front what to expect here that they show up thinking that I'm the one that has to make the adjustments and it just isn't so I'm very happy with the way things are and plan to be here a very long time, and I know that everything happens like it is supposed to when it is supposed to and I have learned that you must find freinds of like mind to go on your journey, can't go back to the past, especially when you've been enlightened and know what is truely important. Love and Peace and gratitude are the important things and finding beauty where ever you are . I'm very grateful to the friends that I have today, it seems that I don't have to explain myself and there is a bond that is stronger than anything I have ever experienced and yet is is what I have looked for my entire life. It just keeps getting better everyday, Life is Great in Paradise, hope you find yours.

1 comment:

bigbuck99 said...

greg sorry to see your friend wasn't as happy with paradise as you are. sometimes people don't know what they want and you are better off with out the burden of trying to change for them which usally leads to resenmint.hang in there the pic's are great .thanks for posting keep safe and warm and have great holidays paul