Monday, November 07, 2005

Farewell to Tracy and Alana

On Thursday we had an impromptu Manicotti party and goodbye to Alana and Tracy, it started out just being dinner for 4-5 and ended up being about 15 people and yet with the one tray of Manicotti and other food everyone left with full stomachs getting seconds and thirds. Everything happens for a reason exactly when it is supposed to. It was chilly outside but warm inside with many friends showing up. Thanks Jerrilyn you did great. The next morning everyone had talked about getting together for brunch the next day so Jerrilyn, B Jo, Jaime, and me had a final meal with Tracy and Alana before they headed to Seattle to go back to NY. They'll be missed by grandma very much, they'll be back soon they know where the love is. Leavenworth is a special little village and the people I've met and the friends I've made just add to the goodness of life. This is just the beginning of having fun in my home area. For so long I just ran in and back home never got to know anyone here but now, I'm glad I slowed down and met new friends, Life is Great. Namaste

1 comment:

bloggrez said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.